F1 Fanatic - Francorchamps
There will be only 17 cars running in quali with Marussia and Catheram out and Vettel starting from the pitlane.
Spagrandprix.com is the official (and the best) website to book the tickets :)
Lotus 2011: Petrov and Heidfeld
Lotus 2012: Grosjean and Raikkonen.
I was wondering what was the best moment to buy tickets for the Belgian Grand Prix?
Currently, there is a -20% discount on the week-end tickets (until 31/10). Can I find a better price if I buy them the days before the GP? Or at another moment?
Than you very much!
Grosjean was trapped in gravel at Sepang in 2012.
Why do Mercedes and Honda release these sounds? I thought that the sound of the motor was top secret because it could be an useful information for other motorists.
1. M. Schumacher: Hungary 2001 => Malaysia 2003 – 24
2. F. Alonso: Europe 2011 => Hungary 2012 – 23
3. K. Raikkonen: Bahrain 2012 => Bahrain 2013 – 21
4. S. Vettel: Brazil 2010 => India 2011 – 19
22. S. Vettel: Singapore 2012 => Bahrain 2013 – 11
And currently, we have: Grosjean (4 since Australia) and Hamilton (4 since Australia). Massa was at 13 before Bahrain.