Forum Replies Created
7th October 2014, 6:14 at 6:14 am #277372
Nico 7th and Senna not even in Top 10
Thats flawed seriously5th October 2014, 2:46 at 2:46 am #276985
Ofcourse i can
On a Sunday evening i was changing channels in the TV to see a red car trying to pass another car suddenly a black car came into picture to pass both of them thats my First ever F1 race in the age of 8
months later i understood that it is Ferrari with Micheal Schumacher Driving and its Mika Haikkennen in his Mclaren overtook him24th September 2014, 3:48 at 3:48 am #275960
In order 2006, 2007, 2010, 2012 for me21st August 2014, 16:44 at 4:44 pm #270927
Is it true Vet signed Mclaren for 2015 and further??
Any news on that for confirmation or is this another Silly season media creation?23rd July 2014, 5:59 at 5:59 am #267853
Same as above
Vettel – Kvyat/Ricciardo
Alonso – Bianchi/Hulkenberg
Hamilton – Bottas/Magnussen
I add kevin cos he was showing his raw pace some times but its a bit fluctuating more than other rookies , when he can maintain his pace consistently and get a better car i feel he can be easily replaced for lewis along with Bottas21st July 2014, 8:20 at 8:20 am #267508
I think 2007 had similar terms to 2012 in terms of who had Fastest car
It swung with tracks more , If reliability counted then Mclaren and If Speed counted its Ferrari.
When Ferrari has reliability its fastest with a margin perhaps 2 to 3 tenths at max. So i feel Ferrari is fastest that year over all with Best car is Mclaren25th April 2014, 2:43 at 2:43 am #258112
@kingshark no mate, It wasn’t the case they are still not running their Engine at Max potential the Speed Difference, MGU-H/K is not working to their max potential and some other things , Im sure if they are running at 100% you will see races at front much closer24th April 2014, 4:12 at 4:12 am #258029
Your comparison about Bahrain is a bit wrong as RBR took off lot of pieces in the car to make car a bit less draggier to compensate the lack of top speed thanks to Inferior Renault engine. Also Bahrain is a power dominated circuit than aero circuit
I believe When Renault get their engine performance to max RBR will use their Max DF, if then RBR get Trounced by Mercedes interms of DF then we can say RBR didn’t have enough DF levels , But i suspect its not the way as right now the only teams who are comparable with Merc in DF sectors is Ferrari and Redbull who have inferior engine to Mercedes and lapping a tenth or two slower per sector.
So currently we have few questions
1. How Much DF RBR still have but wasn’t using it due to Lack of engine power
2. How much DF Merc still have but wasn’t using it to make fuel consumption a bit better
3. How much gap will be between RBR and Merc when both operating at max Potentials
4. Where do Ferrari the 3rd best team in Aero stands now.
5. If any How much engine Potential is Holding for Ferrari in DF usage as Renault and RBR had22nd April 2014, 4:08 at 4:08 am #257848
Its not that easy to say, Adding wing levels or decreasing wing levels is one of the toughest jobs and the cars shouldn’t loose their aero balance more by doing so, Obviously merc has current advantage but with out right amount of power even high aero levels also couldn’t show its advantage which is what the major difference between RBR and Merc.
So i dont think RBR can challenge merc right now in Spain where you also need BHP as equal as high aero but in monaco probably RBR will challenge Merc for Pole and win on their own. But if Renault really unlocks the BHP of its engine by Spain i dont see Merc running away from RBR at all.3rd April 2014, 7:22 at 7:22 am #255128
FIA Proving them selves again
If you want to get rid of Fuel flow meter and if needed then get rid of fuel restriction why shorten races and give X2 Points for the races.2nd April 2014, 11:25 at 11:25 am #255087
Ofcourse it was :P7th March 2014, 12:49 at 12:49 pm #251059
1) Who will win the 2014 world drivers championship? Vettel
2) Who or what will be the unexpected success story of the year? The 1st ans said it all
3) Who will score more points, Kimi or Fernando? Fernando
4) How many times will Ricciardo out-qualify Vettel this season? 3
5) How many races will Mercedes win this year? 5
6) Which member of the sky punditry team will break the sky pad first? Simon :P
7) Yes or No, will the title be decided before “Abu Double”? No
8) How many different race winners will there be? 6 – Vettel, Rosberg, Fernando, Lewis, Kimi, Button, Magnussen
9) How many days will it rain during the British GP weekend? One day (Qualification)
10) The drivers of which country will score more points this year, Britain, Germany or France? Germany.24th February 2014, 8:00 at 8:00 am #249655
Reliability – I don’t want to see my car finishing every race like a tank in a WDC hunt. Reliability factor must be included in 2014
Wear of Machinery – Currently we have only Engine wear , We need Gear Box Wear, MGU-H/K wear and some other parts like real life
Free Practice – Bring back FP1 and 2 we need them and also assign the runs , Define them by Short, Run to optimize the setup10th January 2014, 14:49 at 2:49 pm #24749610th January 2014, 8:23 at 8:23 am #247495
No one uploaded a HD version yet.