Move to Ferrari was a mistake
With a hindsight it’s easy to say now that Kimi Räikkönen’s move to Ferrari was a bad mistake. With McLaren Kimi would have been fighting for the driver’s world championship, but with Ferrari his chances for this season are already gone.
– Matti Kyllönen, Finland’s own version of Murray Walker, 18th of June 2007. :-)
My earliest memory is Michael Schumacher’s puncture during 1998 Japanese GP and Finnish race commentator’s hilariously happy reactions to that as Schumacher’s puncture meant that Häkkinen is a world champion.
– Kimi’s victory in Australia
– Bottas’ qualifying in Canada
– Hulk’s race in Korea
– Button vs. Perez in Bahrain
– Massa disobeying team orders in Japan
– Maria De Villota’s death
– The way how Lotus handled Kimi’s case
– Overly conservative solution for tyre problem after British GP ruining the rest of the season
– Abu Dhabi GP
– Kovalainen’s last GPs of his career
I’d be delighted to see Senna in Williams, though I believe this is still unconfirmed news? Then if we could get Sutil to another Williams seat and Alguersuari to Caterham it’d be perfect. I wouldn’t miss Buemi or Petrov.