1. Alonso – Not many mistakes if any, maybe he was too aggressive in Japan but really maximised the result all year, 13 podiums.
2. Vettel – Could be the first too but Alonso was just flawless but Vettel was faster, even though Red Bull was a better car. Made good overtakes and didn’t fail under pressure.
3. Hamilton – Probably the fastest driver of the season, but the team let him down. Also made some mistakes himself or at least got in trouble more than others in Top 4.
4. Räikkönen – Definetely the most consistent driver of the season. Car was 4th (3rd or 2nd in some weekends) fastest but managed to get 3rd in drivers championship and collected 2/3 of Lotuses points. Only Alonso beat his teammate more clearly. Finished all races and 18 of them ahead of Grosjean. Lots of good overtakes as well but qualis was his problem.
5. Hülkenberg – This is when it gets harder to make mind. Best driver in midfield and really made a good impression.
6. Button – Had a really poor mid season but was very fast on occasions.
7. Massa – Had even more poor beginning and mid season than Button but in the end managed to be even faster than Alonso so the speed was the all the time.
8. Perez – Good results but poor end season dropped him down a little.
9. Webber – Faster than Vettel in the beginning of the season when the car wasn’t so good. Dropped from the championship fight after Silverstone.
10. Maldonado – Many collisions and penalties but he is fast. Also first win for Williams in 8 years.
Raikkonen on Schumi before Eau Rouge, perfect timing too as he was able to get away from much faster (top speed) Mercedes in the Kemmel straight.
Button on Raikkonen, Hamilton on Webber or Raikkonen on Hülkenberg. Lots of good ones.
Raikkonen on di Resta.
Kimi on Massa between Turn 4 and 5.
Raikkonen on Kobayashi
Log in or create an F1 Fanatic account.
Advert | Go Ad-free
Adverts | Go Ad-free
© Keith Collantine 2015 • Disclaimer