Advert | Go ad-free
F1 Fanatic - karan01
1. No engine restrictions or car limitations. Every team has to build the car that is the fastest and they can use any method they want.
2. No matter how much it is raining, drivers have to race in those conditions.
well they certainly need it, so I would let this one slide
2. Long Beach
Senna’s helmet profile
I was a little baby in the 90s, and my dad took me to the GP in melbourne. Ever since then, I have been obsessed.
1. Ferrari, Schumacher and Alonso
2. McLaren, Hamilton and Button
3. Honda, Kobayashi and Nakajima
4. Toyota, Fisichella and Glock
5. Jaguar, Webber and Irvine
6. Williams, Barrichello and Maldonado
7. Sauber, Ralf Schumacher and Massa
8. Renault, Heidfield and Kubica
9. Lotus, Chandock and B Senna
10. Red Bull, Vettel and Petrov
11. BMW, Sutil and Rosberg
he finds it is a good opportunity to learn kung fu
When you have F1F in between Facebook and Hotmail.
When you watch a crash, switch to the live chat and you love seeing everybody go nuts
Nice try, Kubica
I think it is where you can safely put your lightsaber but I am no expert
Because you just forced a gap to appear, and you both probably lost 1 second in that corner. It isn’t really an overtake, it is more of a “I am here, now you can’t take the corner”
I don’t think “getting side by side, speed down the inside, slam the brakes and park the car on the apex” counts as sportsmanlike racing.