1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)
USA, Arizona (Tucson)
2. Which channels broadcast F1 near you?
3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?)
Yes – all races
4. Do they also show qualifying live?
5. Do they also show practice sessions live?
6. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)?
It’s a cable channel, but no fee specifically for F1
7. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s
8. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options
1. Alonso – his best year ever, considering the limitations of the car
2. Vettel – another very strong year, the end result speaks for itself
3. Raikkonen – drove as well as he used to, very strong, great personality for F1
4. Hamilton – reliability problems held him back
5. Button – Mr consistency