Advert | Go ad-free
F1 Fanatic - kbcusa
1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)
USA, Arizona (Tucson)
2. Which channels broadcast F1 near you?
3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?)
Yes – all races
4. Do they also show qualifying live?
5. Do they also show practice sessions live?
6. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)?
It’s a cable channel, but no fee specifically for F1
7. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s
8. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options
1. Alonso – his best year ever, considering the limitations of the car
2. Vettel – another very strong year, the end result speaks for itself
3. Raikkonen – drove as well as he used to, very strong, great personality for F1
4. Hamilton – reliability problems held him back
5. Button – Mr consistency
Most ballsy: Vettel on Alonso at Monza