@keithcollantine Here in Pakistan we have a cable TV system.. We pay for the whole package which includes News, Sports, entertainment and Movies.. There is no single package option available.. Hence we pay a full monthly fees and get star sports bundled in..
1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)
2. Which channels broadcast F1 near you?
3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?)
All of the races
4. Do they also show qualifying live? (if so, how many?)
All of the qualifying sessions
5. Do they also show practice sessions live? (if so, how many?)
6. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)?
Imagine you’ve just bought a TV and paid any taxes or licenses necessary to operate it. What is the minimum you then have to pay per year in order to watch F1?
It’s not a subscription channel, it’s a part of my full package
7. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s
8. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options
Just a bit off topic.. I visited my cousin in london recently. He has the sky f1 package. It seems really expensive to justify. Another bad thing i noticed in my visit was that my cousin’s friends were streaming f1 illegaly. These expensive packages are a bad thing for the long term, aren’t they?