F1 Fanatic - Gabriel
Just google this: the answer to life the universe and everything
The racing games from the atari 2600. For me, this one was the best.
Maybe it’s the perspective. See the front tyres. They seem way higher than the rear ones.
The nose seems high and also narrow.
@Asanator Oh, Massa over DiResta!!! It made me remember that pass over Senna at Singapore.
The same as @Kingshark , that move from Alonso was the best. Although with some help from Felipe.
I still don’t know if it is against the rules reaching the finish line the way I described it. But it sounded good. I forgot the fuel rule. Damn!
lamest episode of the series. at least the overtake was without DRS.
– Vettel arrives just in time to take part of practices because his stolen passport (courtesy of Italian mob).
– Vettel leads all practices and takes pole easily.
– Vettel leads the pack during the first part of a dry race.
– Around turn 60 a dog crosses in front of Vettel’s Red Bull. Vettel, unable to avoid it, destroys his car (and the dog). Vettel is OK but it is not longer up to him to win the WDC.
– Meanwhile, Massa inherits the lead, followed by Hamilton and Alonso who is comfortably in P3, ahead of Grosjean and Maldonado by 30s.
– Eventually Massa wins the race followed by Hamilton, but…
– In the last turn, just in front of the pits, Alonso runs out of fuel. Nobody in Ferrari can believe it. The crowd is silent. It’s the destiny against Alonso and Ferrari again. The clouds start to cry. The long awaited rain finally appears over the circuit. But now is irrelevant. Alonso nod his head in the F2012’s cockpit. Only 20m to his 3rd world championship, but that is now irrelevant too.
– Maldonado is told by radio that Alonso ran out of fuel so if he pass Grosjean he could make it to the podium. Maldonado attacks Grosjean everywhere in the infield but there is no space for the overtake. His last chance is passing the french in the main straight. Grosjean goes wide in Juncao, Maldonado takes the normal line and both are going head to head to the checkered flag. There is no space between the cars and none of them is going to give up. There is almost no grid due to the rain. Both pass the entrance to the pits wheel to wheel. Finally, the unavoidable. The crash.
– Both cars collide and Maldonado smash the pitwall. Fortunately, the pilot is safe. Grosjean, out of control, hits the opposite wall and after that hits the… FERRARI F2102 No 5… WITH ALONSO INSIDE. The impulse is enough to make Alonso cross the finish line, enough to make him claim the 2012 WDC, and enough to beat the 2008 WDC definition. Also, Grosjean is safe.