Advert | Go ad-free
F1 Fanatic - Osvaldas31
Vettel on Bottas. The move was Kobayashi style. Actually, most Vettel overtaking moves were in that corner.
1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)? Lithuania.
2. Which channels broadcast F1 near you? Viasat Sport Baltic.
3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?) All races.
4. Do they also show qualifying live? Yes.
5. Do they also show practice sessions live? Yes.
6. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)? It costs about 150 pounds per year.
7. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s No.
8. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options You can watch replay on free channel TV6, but it’s always on 7 pm. Besides, commentary is really awful and boring.
Both Kobayashi’s overtakes were the best (on Button and on Rosberg) and both of them were without DRS!