1) Who will win the 2014 world drivers championship? – Rosberg
2) Who or what will be the unexpected success story of the year? – Williams, although it isn’t unexpected anymore
3) Who will score more points, Kimi or Fernando? – Kimi
4) How many times will Ricciardo out-qualify Vettel this season? – 4
5) How many races will Mercedes win this year?…[Read more]
Well, it definitely feels like there are ‘number one drivers’ in each team.. but the fight at the top of the grid/reverse grid is where we will see the action in GP2. Nasr, Evans, Palmer, Rossi, Vandoorne, Marciello, and two more could make up that top 8. Maybe Pic or AQH? The other experienced guys should be there or thereabouts, as well.
Italian? Why? Why not “sempre” which is Portuguese for forever/always. Senna is Brazilian, he died in Italy but so what? In the logo you can see “20 anos” (20 years) and it says “sempre” (forever), apparently though google translator says it is Italian, which is understandable as…[Read more]
The line-up continues to take shape (GP2 rookies marked with an *)
And Williams tester Felipe Nasr stays at Carlin:
1) Who will win the 2014 world drivers championship? Vettel
2) Who or what will be the unexpected success story of the year? The 1st ans said it all
3) Who will score more points, Kimi or Fernando? Fernando
4) How many times will Ricciardo out-qualify Vettel this season? 3
5) How many races will Mercedes win this year? 5
6) Which member of the…[Read more]
1. Nico Rosberg
2. Lotus, once Renault sort their problems, the radical aero-choices will pay off.
3. Kimi Raikkonen
4. 5 times
5. 6 races
6. Johnny Herbert
9. The first 2.5 days out of the 4 days of the Thursday – Sunday event.
- Load More