Forum Replies Created
18th April 2014, 0:24 at 12:24 am #257216
1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable) Switzerland
2. Which channels broadcast F1 near you? SRF2 (Swiss), RTL (German), ORF eins (Austria, recommended)
3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?) Every race live
4. Do they also show qualifying live? Yes
5. Do they also show practice sessions live? SRF2 none at all, RTL only FP3 highlights, ORF eins FP2 live
6. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)? Free to watch
7. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s Unlikely
8. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options There should be enough listed here already28th February 2014, 18:17 at 6:17 pm #250275
hahaha, prime example of someone who PAYS for his seat, that cecotto guy.2nd February 2014, 7:47 at 7:47 am #248460
It’s quite funny how people still write off marussia and caterham, we don’t know if they’ll be at the back of the grid again this year. also, we know mercedes have sorted out their engine the fastest, but that doesn’t mean it will be the quickest of them all. if renault sort theirs out they might just be quicker than the mercedes. we don’t know that yet.
i’m not going to make any prediction until the end of fp3 in melbourne.3rd January 2014, 11:50 at 11:50 am #247295
all these numbers are so low. why do only hamilton and bottas go higher than 30?18th October 2013, 14:19 at 2:19 pm #242353
in my view, leimer, bird and calado are the only ones that should get an f1 seat in 2014. nasr has shown speed but he has not won a race yet. coletti shouldn’t get promoted because he’s just been dreadful in the second half of the season. palmer is too inconsistent, don’t understand the hype around him. ericsson and rossi should have another year in gp2.
however, where could leimer, bird and calado end up? i only know calado has a good chance at force india. bird.. he’s a mercedes driver, so maybe a mercedes engined car? williams maybe? and leimer, i don’t think he’s a junior of any f1 team. unfortunately i can only see him as a test driver for an f1 team. lotus possibly? they took valsecchi last year, but they have their own young drivers program. we’ll have to wait and see.22nd September 2013, 9:13 at 9:13 am #241830
haha that was quite something, that incident
it’s great to see the championship still open, my opinion is that both of them (bird and leimer) deserve a seat in f1!9th September 2013, 9:42 at 9:42 am #241340
grosjean on perez!24th August 2013, 15:01 at 3:01 pm #240616
great drive from the top 3! and it’s good to see the champoinship get more and more intresting with coletti not scoring any points once again!27th July 2013, 22:44 at 10:44 pm #239326
what’s the deal with cecotto? is he some sort of mentally disabled?