Forum Replies Created
1st December 2013, 2:19 at 2:19 am #245993
1. Vettel - Was a class apart across the whole season. Made very few mistakes, dominated a multiple race winner in the other car and broke all kinds of records. His only “off races” were in hungary and spain. When his car was dominant he shattered the record books, and when it wasnt, he still managed a healthy lead in the standings through incredible consistency. If people still dont think he is an all time great after a season like this, I have no idea what will.
2. Alonso - This season might have been a levek down from 2012. But that is something very difficult to replicate again and not fair to judge based on that. He managed to finish second with a slightly inferior car, and consistenly beat his teammate again. He even lost a potential win in bahrain due to no fault of his own and produced an excellent weekend in austin despite back problems. But, Qualifying was his achiless heel, and had a few weekends where he as not in the game. He made an uncharacteristic error in malaysia and didnt make the most out of his car when it was at its best.
3. Hulkenburg - Marked himself as one of the big boys. When the car was slow at the start of the season, he still managed to drag the car to places it should not have been in. He passed a string of cars in the early wet laps in malaysia, showing his flair in those conditions, lead the race in china ahead of faster cars on the sane strategy, and missed out on q3 by very narrow margins more often than not. When the car came alive, he showed his worth, by starting to fight at the front of the grid with the world champions. Once again he showed his ability to defend, more special now in the drs era.
Ill do the rest later.30th November 2013, 13:57 at 1:57 pm #246550
10. Massa5th December 2012, 11:25 at 11:25 am #216358
10. Massa28th October 2012, 13:41 at 1:41 pm #213896
Senna on Rosberg10th July 2012, 9:49 at 9:49 am #205333
Perez on Senna at the end of lap 2 around the outside of Vale2nd December 2011, 7:00 at 7:00 am #186458
The best :
The last lap of Canadian grand prix.
Hamilton’s pole in Korea.
Hamilton vs Schumacher in Monza.
Webber’s overtake on Alonso at Spa.
Hamilton and Alonso coming out of the pits when Webber was attempting to overtake Massa at the Nurburgring.
The worst :
That crash in monaco which ruined an amazing race.
Vettel running away with the championship.24th November 2011, 12:07 at 12:07 pm #182989
Kamui Kobayashi on Michael Schumacher.
Nick Heidfield on Sergio Perez.
Alonso on Kobayashi.10th November 2011, 13:50 at 1:50 pm #164648
1) Mark Webber
2) Jerome D’Ambrosio
3) Yes29th October 2011, 6:12 at 6:12 am #183943
Maybe Webber on Alonso at Spa 2011.7th October 2011, 10:40 at 10:40 am #164597
1) Jenson Button
2) Lewis Hamilton