The next one.
What a great documentary, thanks for sharing
I’m currently at the third race and it’s a lot of fun.
Thanks for making the game man
Looks great man, I’m looking forward to it. Can you reveal the price? (if you haven’t already)
Valtteri Bottas is really doing well compared to last year, so I’m going with him. But I also think Rosberg has improved, Ricciardo and Perez too.
I’m looking at how the drivers perform, not their cars. No way either Rosberg or Hamilton has been the best all things considered, so my top 10 is like this:
1. Daniel Ricciardo – surprise of the year, won a race and is beating his 4-time champion team mate
2. Fernando Alonso – doing everything he can to get points in the Ferrari, have been far ahead of Raikkonen
3. Nico Rosberg – few mistakes, championship leader
4. Valtteri Bottas – three podiums in a row is very impressive, he is definitely doing much better than expected
5. Nico Hulkenberg – very solid, gets points every time
6. Lewis Hamilton – makes too many mistakes, but has still done well to win 5 races
7. Jenson Button – frequently beats team mate Magnussen in the race when it matters and have taken as many points as possibly really. Kind of underrated this year I think, but he is indeed behind in qualifying
8. Jules Bianchi – points in Monaco, doing well generally and kicking Chilton’s ass once again
9. Sergio Perez – almost the fastest driver in the field on a good day, but there are too many bad drives in between. However, some good ones gives him the #9 spot
10. Kevin Magnussen – showing speed and doing well for a rookie, but I expected more tbh
WHEN DO YOU RELEASE?
Looking forward to it, I hope Marciello wins!
I really hope thats not true
Maybe sometime in the future. Right now Mercedes have an awesome driver pairing, no reason to change that. If a seat should open, Alonso might chase it and in that case they will probably pick him over Bottas
I don’t know, just thought it was for fun. It seems very unrealistic and you can’t compare an F1 team to a football club. How many of you guys are actually going to invest serious money in it?
But hey, best of luck with it. I’ll be cheering for you if you make it.
Please say this is a joke
Running on empty by Jackson Browne
Log in or create an F1 Fanatic account.
Advert | Go Ad-free
Adverts | Go Ad-free
© Keith Collantine 2015 • Disclaimer