@sato113active 16 hours, 24 minutes ago
Forum Replies Created
6th August 2016, 0:16 at 12:16 am #326473
spa looks good especially after winning in germany to build a gap. If not spa, then I’d choose Malaysia. With a 2 stop strategy (medium, Hard, Hard) to stand out from the rest and try something different.15th July 2016, 17:51 at 5:51 pm #325029
agreed on abu dhabi being pointless. Why would hamilton risk starting 10th an rosberg on pole for a potential title deciding race!
Also as everyone runs such low downforce at monza, it’s actually hard to overtake. Harder than spa that’s for sure.4th July 2016, 16:37 at 4:37 pm #323973
This one is the best. Nice and easy. usually updated soon after the race. Also has older classic races.
http://f1fullraces.com/21st April 2016, 13:20 at 1:20 pm #318284
My tips from last year:
Bring water and something to provide shade. I had a thin blanket which I used as a sail, covering my face and neck. It was soooo hot on the Friday, especially as you are walking around freely, sitting where you like.
If going for all 3 days, buy an official 3 day train pass. There was a make-shift ticket counter at KL Sentral station, in the main lobby floor near the bottom of the escalator up to the shopping mall.
IMPORTANT: when you buy a ticket through the F1 website you receive an email with a barcode on it. THIS IS NOT YOUR TICKET! it’s just a pointless voucher. I mistakenly thought it was my ticket and at the circuit it took ages to get in as the staff were all confused with what I showed them. I was eventually escorted to a printer + computer inside the customer service building where I found the actual ticket in my emails.12th January 2016, 7:19 at 7:19 am #311331
1. being placed under moderation for no reason/ no wrong comments. Seems to happen randomly and it’s very hard to get hold of keith or a mod to be removed from the ‘black list’.
2. navigating the forums is tricky. what’s the difference between the forum and the groups? why when I start a new forum thread can I not find it anywhere after?
3. disappearing comments in the forum. I posted a month or so earlier in this exact thread, checked a few days later. Where is my comment?
4. Drop down menu boxes at the top don’t auto collapse once you’ve navigated to the page you select from the drop down box itself.13th November 2015, 17:42 at 5:42 pm #308855
Korea 2013 Hamilton was suffering from extreme tyre wear when Rosberg passed him. HAM was desperate to pit that lap, but as Rosberg was now infront, he had to wait another lap as ROS had to change his front wing. Remember HAM’s pace was so bad that it was basically the same as Rosberg with a broken front wing… HAM couldn’t get back ahead that lap!5th November 2015, 22:05 at 10:05 pm #308565
@kingshark sorry when I said ‘normal conditions’ I just meant during a race, not after some special event (start, safety car). Wet or dry doesn’t matter to me :)5th November 2015, 12:55 at 12:55 pm #308549
@kingshark thanks for the vids! If I was being really picky, I’d say that overtakes in the first few corners after a race start shouldn’t count, as everyone is so close together even a Karun Chandock could slipstream past a Hamilton.
Same applies to after a SC restart I guess.
I want to see an overtake in normal conditions where Rosberg has close up on Hamilton lap after lap, then pulled off a move.5th November 2015, 0:14 at 12:14 am #3085381st November 2015, 16:48 at 4:48 pm #308278
@minnis not counting starts obviously. Or overtakes where Hamilton simply overtakes him later in the corner/move. Or when hamilton breaks down/has mechanical issues.23rd October 2015, 14:22 at 2:22 pm #307401
Change the red for black maybe. But I love the narrowing nose and the horns on the engine cover. Mean looking. Best 2007 looking car to me.18th September 2015, 12:39 at 12:39 pm #305326
similar visual issue I have. Using firefox.
1. the drop down menus should disappear when you click another drop down menu. As it is (in the screenshot above) they all stay open unless you manually hide each one again.
2. the drop down menus ‘push’ the article below down the page which looks a bit weird. I’m sure it’d be fine if they simply overlap the article below.25th August 2015, 11:16 at 11:16 am #303834
I seem to remember Hamilton actually being stuck behind webber for a while. Often falling back through the turbulent air of turn 8 and thus not being close enough on the long straight a few corners later to pass. He was quicker than webber that day for sure.25th August 2015, 3:06 at 3:06 am #303817
@xtwl Hamilton turkey 2010 was NOT lucky at all. He had to battle with button in an incredible duel to earn that win.11th August 2015, 0:52 at 12:52 am #303097
sounds better :)