Forum Replies Created
21st December 2016, 14:56 at 2:56 pm #33406220th December 2016, 11:27 at 11:27 am #334045
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Nic for running this beast of a series as we head into our fifth season. Seriously great thing you’ve created, you should be proud of it every day.
Cheers to my co commentator Bradley for never failing to let me know when I’m wrong ;)
Special mention to anybody who filled in for me this season, it is greatly appreciated!
Another shoutout to Adam Blocker for your cool stats (by the way I thought Ruiz was a rookie, blame Bradley lol) ;)
And thanks to everyone who makes this thing what it is… I don’t post often but the forum is always insanely active and it’s great to see!
In regards to the season, feel for Olen he was so close, but I think glory this soon in his career could have had an adverse effect on it. (Ruiz was an exception) nonetheless, congrats to worthy champions in DS Mathershaw and Adrien Simon, thanks for toppling Franklin ;)15th December 2016, 22:29 at 10:29 pm #334004
1. Downton – They’ve gotta have enough money after the last seasons of clearly underdeveloping?! xD
2. DS – Reigning champions but maybe spent too much money this season? 24 loyalty points will help though.
3. Westwood – That’d be telling… ;)
4. Franklin – They lost the title for the first time but I feel they may underestimate the competition.
5. Lopez – They must’ve learned from their mistakes this year and learned to sustain a solid season?
6. Ingram – Ingram are always there or thereabouts. I expect a solid midpack showing.
7. AMR – I feel AMR may remain fairly static next year, as it becomes hard to progress at this point.
8. Holmqvist – Clearly didn’t spend a penny on this year’s car, have they been saving for next season?
9. Meteor – After heavy spending for ’16 I believe they may struggle in ’17, despite keeping both drivers.
10. FIRST – Might have the long game in mind, but definitely spent some money this year so could struggle.
11. North Star – Spent the most of the new teams this year and could be punished for it next season.
12. FUN – I think they have neglected next season for the sake of this one, and it could hurt them.
13. Ocelot – Sorry, but they’ve proven they struggle to move forward. I expect another disappointing year.15th December 2016, 22:06 at 10:06 pm #33400311th November 2016, 16:13 at 4:13 pm #332215
@pezlo2013 Wagner is mediocre. Tbh you’ll have a very average driver lineup next year mate I mean James Harding has never been anything special really and Wagner did capitalise on Ruiz’s misfortune a lot. He was consistent, yes, but not a standout performer when it came down to the wire. The amount tht Ruiz gained on him when his troubles cleared up was sensational and Wagner didn’t really have an answer for all of Enrique’s pace. Ruiz is also fiercer on track. I’m not saying Wagner is bad, he’s just not as good as you think. Furthermore, there’s nothing sudden abput Jamie labelling Wagner as mediocre as he has done it before somewhere or at least expressed his discontent with the quality of the German’s driving.16th September 2016, 15:26 at 3:26 pm #32858024th July 2016, 22:05 at 10:05 pm #32558324th July 2016, 11:03 at 11:03 am #32549818th July 2016, 13:18 at 1:18 pm #325101
@robocat I wont post anymore and @formula-1 I have no interest in discussing it further so if anyone has a problem I recommend you message me directly as I wont read any posts about it. But may I suggest we find 3-5 stewards like official stewards who can also judge the incidents and advise you so all of you make a decision so we have impartial individuals putting across several points of view and analysis’s. Just a thought18th July 2016, 11:37 at 11:37 am #325092
@robocat I’d like a race to be rerun. My drivers didn’t finish first and second so I’ve seen the best way is to whine until I get my way.
Gotta say I’m disappointed.16th July 2016, 11:01 at 11:01 am #325035
@formula-1 I don’t believe there’s a way to justify any incident. I watched them all and they were caused by reckless driving from Halvosen. Just take the damn penalty on the chin like the rest of us do/would and move on!16th July 2016, 8:04 at 8:04 am #325033
I’m back from holiday and see this, have to say nobody likes receiving a penalty but really what defensive argument did you have in mind @formula-1? “It weren’t me guv, honest!” ;) I’m sure he can come back through the field he’s shown he’s a good driver he just had an off day :)9th July 2016, 12:25 at 12:25 pm #3244749th July 2016, 10:13 at 10:13 am #3244638th July 2016, 18:36 at 6:36 pm #324425