1. Other than Mercedes, which teams will win races this year? Ferrari, Red Bull
2. What will be the best result for Haas? 12
3. Who will score more points: Max Verstappen or Nico Hulkenberg? Nico Hülkenberg
1. Other than Mercedes, which teams will win races this year? Willliams and Red Bull
2. Who will score more points: Sebastian Vettel or Daniil Kvyat? Vettel (by 61 points)
3. What will be McLaren’s best result? […]
sl300forf1 commented on the post, Were Red Bull & Mercedes right to use team orders? 3 years, 3 months ago
Someone commented here (and rightly) that banning team order means banning prostitution. But, a team principal should have the authority to dictate the team desires. My solution is simple: Didi Mateschietz should […]
sl300forf1 commented on the post, Vettel apologises to Webber for ‘win I’m not proud of’ 3 years, 3 months ago
He does not need to apologise. Webber ignored TO at Silverstone 2011. So did Button and Hamilton in Turkey 2010. If we do not see such actions in racing and just wait for strategic mistakes, then we’d better watch […]
sl300forf1 commented on the post, Sebastian Vettel wins the 2013 Malaysian Grand Prix 3 years, 3 months ago
I don’t blame Vettel for victory. But couple of things, first as employee you should obey your employer and he did not do that. Neither did Webber in Silverstone 2011. Then the spirit of motor racing is try to […]
1. How many different teams will win races?
Three: Red Bull, Mclare, Ferrari
2. Who will retire first in the Australian Grand Prix?
3. Who will set the most pole positions?
4. Who will crash […]
sl300forf1 commented on the post, Ferrari playing catch-up but still expect to be contenders 3 years, 3 months ago
I cannot agree with the phrase “significant handicapp” Keith said above. Because:
There is no one here, literally no one who has access to any technical data of the cars. e.g. Bhp, torque, center of gravity of […]
sl300forf1 commented on the post, Alonso fights to the end in another flawed Ferrari 3 years, 6 months ago
I have the simplest question: how do you technically know that the Ferrari is “flawed”. Who has acess to any technical data of the car? IMHO, the Ferrari deliberately tried to over-emphasize the car’s disabilities […]
6 outta 10!
P.S. First seven races won by seven difeerent drivers and the last seven by only one driver given the fact how strong were the RB’s in AD and Interlagos. In Texas, it might be a bit different. I […]