I have to say both Putrajaya and Beijing, trackwise, were garbage. That hairpin in Putrajaya was so tight, you could not make a pass there in case you speared another car in front of you making the corner.
I’ve read some rumours that the Spanish company Movistar is possibly going with Alonso to McLaren. Not sure if they are true or not but that would bring a neon yellow/blue look if I’m not mistaken.
Hopefully not the 2000 Minardi look. Stay away from that.
1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)
Country: Canada, Province/State: Saskatchewan
2. Which channels broadcast F1 near you?
TSN / TSN2, with BBC commentary.
3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?)
Usually all will be live, except if another more popular North American sport is on then it will be tape delayed. Due to different time zones, this usually only occurs for races such as Brazil and the US.
4. Do they also show qualifying live?
Same as Question 3.
5. Do they also show practice sessions live?
They only show Practice 2, again with possible tape delays as in Question 3.
6. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)?
The cost would the cable package that you have chosen from your provider. Which varies from company to company. There is no specific cost for F1 on top of the package.
7. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s
8. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options
There is no other viewing options. If your cable provider carries NBC Sports Network, it will be blacked out for the entirety of the session.
@Tyler I agree with you that Kvyat has only driven an F1 car once, and da Costa is a better all around option. However, after Kvyat’s last two GP3 outings at Spa and Monza he now has a shot at the GP3 championship. If you couple da Costa’s poor form in 3.5 and a possible Kvyat GP3 championship do you think it would be enough for Kvyat to get the seat? I mean when you look at it, when Alguersuari came in, he hadn’t even driven an F1 car until that FP1 on Friday in Hungary.
ed241 where did you find that? it looks awesome
Log in or create an F1 Fanatic account.
Advert | Go Ad-free
Adverts | Go Ad-free
© Keith Collantine 2015 • Disclaimer