Advert | Go ad-free
F1 Fanatic - Tifoso1989
RIP Andrea what a tragic day this has been, i still cannot believe it, Autosport confirmed the horrible news
1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)
2. Which channels broadcast F1 near you?
Sky Sport F1 (Italy),Sky Sport 1 (germany),Canal+,Bein Sport(Aljazeera),Rai
3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?)
All except Rai which shows Bahrain,China,Canada,Austria,Silverstone,Monza,Singapore,USA,Abu Dhabi
4. Do they also show qualifying live?
5. Do they also show practice sessions live?
All except Rai which doesn’t show them at all
6. If they are a subscription channel, what does a full year’s subscription cost (excluding limited time offers)?
Bein Sport alone 250 euro a year all the others 35 euro
7. Do they broadcast coverage online? If so please post link/s
RAI Canal+ Bein Sport and as for Sky they they have app Sky go if i’m not wrong
8. Please supply any other relevant information such as alternative viewing options
In Tunisia there is no law that protect from hacking these channels, all what you need is to buy a dish and a receiver that can be connected to a router through an RJ45 or WiFi for something between 60 and 150 euro (it depends if it is normal or HD), and a subscription to a sharing server for something like 35 euro a year to open not just the F1 channels but all the related packages.
Bein Sport is actually unavailable from April 12th due to their new encryption system, the subscription alone costs more than 250 euro a year