McLaren and Williams have been the most aggressive with their selections for the United States Grand Prix, choosing nine sets of the ultra-softs for each of their drivers.
Championship contenders Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel have made broadly similar tyre compound choices for the race at the Circuit of the Americas.
All the drivers from the top three teams have chosen seven sets of the ultra-soft tyres for the race. But Hamilton has a slightly more conservative selection than the others have picked three sets of soft tyres. The rest have four apart from Kimi Raikkonen, who has chosen five.
2017 United States Grand Prix tyre selections
|Daniel Ricciardo||Red Bull|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull|
|Sergio Perez||Force India|
|Esteban Ocon||Force India|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Toro Rosso|
|Pierre Gasly||Toro Rosso|
2017 United States Grand Prix
- 2017 United States Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Hamilton: Talk of winning the title this weekend is “silly”
- Hartley asked Ricciardo and Webber for F1 debut tips
- COTA tries to reduce its bumps again
- Can Vettel pull off a shock in the title fight? Six US GP talking points