A list of teams and drivers which have been confirmed or are expected to take part in the 2018 F1 season.
Where a driver had not been confirmed the occupant of the seat for 2017 is listed and marked TBC. Where a team have previously announced a driver has a contract with them for the year this is marked “has contract”. However it is not unusual for contracts to be subject to clauses which can permit them to be broken.
The reigning world champion has the option of adopting the number one or continuing to use his career number.
26. Daniil Kvyat (TBC)
55. TBC (TBC)
2018 F1 drivers and teams – latest updates
Read about the latest developments on the 2018 F1 driver market here:
- Verstappen extends Red Bull contract to 2020
- Alonso commits to McLaren for another year
- Perez and Ocon to stay in unchanged Force India line-up for 2018
- Red Bull loans Sainz to Renault for 2018
- McLaren confirms three-year Renault engine deal for 2018
Read more articles on 2018 F1 drivers and teams.