F1 Games

An F1 championship for those of us that don't have PS3's

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    KeeleyObsessed
    Participant

Having read some of the recent PS3 F1F championships, I feel slightly left out that because I have a Wii, I can’t actually join in…

I hope I’m not the only one, and I want to try and propose a F1F Wii championship, based on the cars and tracks in F1 2009..

Because of the lack of online capabilities, it is likely to be set in a Time Trial format, with points based on a percentage system (P1 gets 100 points or whatever, the closer you are to P1’s time, the more points you get)

I’m not setting anything in stone yet, I just want to see if anyone else is interested? Please comment on this if you are or if you have any similar ideas…

And Keith? Any chance of getting a bit of exposure on this one? :P

Daniel Martinez
    Participant

I’d love that!

KeeleyObsessed
    Participant

Brilliant! That’s… 2 people.. Cause I’d probably do it… XD Spread the word and see how many people we can get…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bit late…but just joined and I’d be in.

Wii gameplay is by far the best of all the consoles. Not the best graphics but gameplay is untouchable.

Cheers

Craig

BarnstableD
    Participant

F1 on the wii is better than xbox or PS3? Why?

Ell
    Participant

I thought that Barnstable, i have both consoles and the PS3 completly rips the Wii. On F1 2009 the handling system is awful!

Anonymous
    Inactive

”Wii gameplay is by far the best of all the consoles.”

LOL what? Is it April Fools’ day already??

Ned Flanders
    Participant

Well, at least with F1 2009 you can race as Brawn!

Anonymous
    Inactive

i have actually used my wii as a door stop!!!!!

TommyB
    Participant

I’m a big fan of Nintendo but F1 2009 on the Wii was horrendous. It didn’t have the fun of Mario Kart or the realism of F1 2010.

Not played my Wii in a while but it will get plenty of use when Skyward Sword comes out. Oh yeah.

raymondu999
    Participant

How about F1 2010/2011 PC championship instead for those of us with no consoles at all? :P

KeeleyObsessed
    Participant

*bump*

A PC championship is a good idea.. But start your own thread :P

I just feel awfully left out, F1 ’09 isn’t bad, It’s just ’10 and ’11 are better.. I just want to try and see how it would work with a championship format, that’s the only way I can think of..

Of course, I’m happy to take suggestions for the series, considering we can’t do an online race..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.