F1 Games

GTTCC – GT5 Touring Car Championship

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 633 total)
  • Author
    Ratboy
    Keymaster

Hello

Me and a twitter pal @TheScottWilkes are setting up a BTCC/DTM style GT5 championship online and are in need of other participants,

there will be 10rounds with 2 racs at each round, with points and ballast awarded.

http://gttcc.bravesites.com/

so please have a look and let us know if your interested, races likely to be 10pm GMT the day is yet to be decieded

Nic Morley
    Participant

I’m interested. I tried to set up a toring car league for GRID, but I suppose GT5 will have more luck. My PSN is ‘RoboCAT99’. I’ll have a look around the site. :)

Just wondering. Of the permitted cars, for example are two people allowed to choose the same car? Or are veryone must have to choose a diffent car like in the GT5 Le mans race a week ago?

I’ll tell you what, no more than 2 people can have the same car.

Might be slightly more realistic.

It all depends on who has what unlocked, some are more rarer than others.

Ratboy
    Keymaster

Thats true,

For the record I’m in the Integra Type R Touring car.

My PSN is Rattie87

Nic Morley
    Participant

Lol. I was also looking at the Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car. Mainly because I like Honda’s and it seem’s the fastest out of the four of them. So that’s my pick :)

Remember the BHP restriction!

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I’m thinking about selling my copy of GT5- it just hasn’t been my cup of tea. But I’m still undecided, and if I don’t I reckon I’ll take part!

I shall be using the Audi A4 Touring Car

@Ned Flanders : Do you play online much? That was my opinion until I started playing online more, the game almost “makes sense” then.

Sounds awesome! Now I don’t have to bother trying to set one up anymore! :D

If I’m entering, I might as well use the car I drive in real life (sort of), the Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car ’00, please.

I’ll put you on the entry list I’ve just bodged together @Maginificent Geoffrey!

MuzzleFlash
    Participant

Count me in for the Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ’00 if I may, please.

PSN is steyr_amr

Sure thing @MuzzleFlash

damonsmedley
    Participant

I’m in! I’m not sure which car I’ll take, but I really couldn’t care less. This sounds great. :)

@DamonSmedley You need to decide! :P Only 2 people can use the same car.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 633 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.