F1 Games

iGP Manager – MMO F1 Management

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Chalky
    Participant

Seen this today.
    Certainly looks interesting.
    http://igpmanager.com/
    Free to play but with the typical “optional subscription for premium content”
    I’m sure some of you out there might try the free to play part.
    Probably find the premium content is a KERS package. :D

JPQuesado
    Participant

@chalky Since you’ve posted that I’ve been playing iGP Manager and it is a good management game. It’s pretty easy to understand. We should get a league for F1Fanatic there!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Where do I get drivers?

JPQuesado
    Participant

@carnivorouspope Head to Team>Staff, then click on driver and you will enter the driver market of your level.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thankyou.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@JPedroCQF1 are you a high level or could we be in the same league?

JPQuesado
    Participant

@carnivorouspope I’m on the Pro tier on the First Timers league. We can be on the same league and tier, but only if I change leagues.

Pamphlet
    Participant

This looks…pretty good, actually. Bumping this so we can try to get more people to play it, as it does seem to have a bit of potential.

Mike
    Participant

Bugger it, looks interesting. I’m in.

moshbeard

I’ve been playing it for about a month, I quite like it. Simple enough you can get all sorted for the next race in a few minutes and don’t have to spend ages sorting everything out.

Might get old a bit quick but they seem to making a lot of updates which may keep it fresh.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

I think it was this one a mate on Twitter recommended to me. I keep forgetting about it.

I’m going to set a reminder on my phone and sign up tonight.

Prepare to be annihilated! (or not)

JPQuesado
    Participant

How about comparing achievements on the game?

Mine are:

I’m already on level 7 on the game, I’ve already won a drivers’ championship and a constructors’ championship, won 22 out of 43 races, got 45 podiums (I had a season in a two car league) and achieved 25 poles. My team has collected 1031 points.

Guilherme
    Participant

I’ve just started and I have to say, this looks great! We should definitely do a F1 Fanatic league at some point!

AndrewTanner
    Participant

I’d be up for that @ guilherme !

I signed up last night and it looks pretty good. Lots of detail but everything seem pretty straight-forward if you know the sport well.

My first race tonight. Anything less than 25 points and heads will roll at my team, Tanner GP :D

JPQuesado
    Participant

There’s already one F1F league there, @andrewtanner. The link to the topic on it: https://www.racefans.net/groups/f1-games/forum/topic/f1-fanatic-igp-manager-league/

I’m not in the league anymore because when I entered the league I went straight into the Pro tier, because I was already Pro on my past league. So I was really playing alone, while the others were having fun at the Rookie tier. So I left to other league.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.