F1 Games

PS4 does not support Logitech Wheels

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Asanator
    Participant

Shocking isn’t it?

Well it was news to me, I don’t know if it has been mentioned here before but here is a heads up!

We Tried Drive Club yesterday as it is the first driving game to be released on PS4 and to my horror the Logitech DFGT would not work, fiddled with settings for ages and resorted to searching for information online and it would appear that NO Logitech wheels will work on the PS4.

And it is not just Logitech, as far as I am aware, only certain Thrustmaster wheels will work!

Whenever asked, both Sony and Logitech avoid the question.

Unbeleivable!

Harry Westwood
    Participant

What?! That’s not cool that is seriously out of order… They’re showing a distinct lack of respect for a large portion of their fans right there.

Nic Morley
    Participant

What the… That’s is a huge disappointment. Spent around $500 early this year on a Logitech g27. To hear I won’t be able to use it for the PS4 and F1 2015 is really frustrating. Hopefully this isn’t the end of it and maybe they will support it sometime, hopefully soon.

Asanator
    Participant

I don’t think they are going to, as they have withdrawn from the Wheel market.

Although nobody has/will confirm it, Thrustmaster’s financial report mentions an exclusivity deal with the PS4 as a positive factor in their projected revenues forecast.

George
    Participant

All this exclusivity crap is just one more reason for me to avoid buying a console.

VMaxMuffin
    Participant

Damn that’s disappointing. I guess I definitely won’t be buying a PS4, PC all the way from now on…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.