F1 Games

The screenshot thread

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    damonsmedley
    Participant

Okay, I cannot believe we don’t have one of these already! Basically, just share your best screenshots from F1 games (or any racing games!) here and we can admire/judge/laugh at/comment on each other’s work. GT5 has a great in-game photography tool (as does Forza I believe), so I’ll get the ball rolling with one of my favourites of the F10 at Suzuka…

A few of my favourites from the Le Mans 24 Laps last June:

jonnyw360f1
    Participant

Pretty sure this thread was made for this picture;

@Ratboy launches his Vauxhall over the top of my Lexus in the GTTCC. Picture thanks to @thescottwilkes.

Ratboy
    Keymaster

@jonnyw360f1 that picture always makes me lol

ElBasque
    Participant

What code are we using to embed pictures on here? The FAQs mentioned Flickr but as we’re all using imgur here i thought that advice a bit wayward.

If i can find out i’ll finally break my two-year embedding silence on this site.

damonsmedley
    Participant

@ElBasque (less than symbol)img src= image_url.jpg (can be any format from any site actually) width=XYZ% /(greater than symbol)

damonsmedley
    Participant

(Kinda pleased with that!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

A few from my sim racing club, Really Rubbish Racing

The Radically Rubbish Cup race at Road America

A host of Toyota MR2s in the Mid-Engined, Mid-Eighties Series race at Tsukuba.

Myself and Tommy B battle in DTM-spec cars in the Hyper Global Tourenwagen Masters championship.

More Mid-Engined, Mid-Eighties Series action in the classic Lancia 037 Stradale at one of Forza Motorsport 4’s fictional tracks, Ladera.

Kimi Raikkonen’s Rally Finland entry from a couple of years back, created by myself in the in-game livery editor.

MuzzleFlash
    Participant

I race mostly on Race07 so my pictures aren’t as pretty, but I’m just going to link to my steam page, most of the pictures are of Minis and S2000 cars, but there’s some other stuff in there.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015926122/screenshot/540673906697189816

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.