F1

2012 Race of Champions with Vettel and Schumacher

This topic contains 55 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Journeyer
    Participant

Individual ROCs are more… exciting, IMO. I’ve always rooted for Team Germany, but even I’d admit they’ve dominated the Nations Cup to a scary extent the last 6 years now. That said, this IS the first year where they’ve won every heat to the title (10/10).

@abdurahman There has been a Team USA in the past. Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon have participated (well, not so sure about Jimmie – he was definitely invited I think he had to decline after the golf cart injury), as well as Travis Pastrana and Tanner Foust.

the_sigman
    Participant

Grosjean is the new Champion of champions!

Zantkiller
    Participant

Grosjean has won it….

That was unexpected.
    Do you think that could improve his chances of keeping the Lotus seat?

gwenouille
    Participant

I thought of that too. I don’t think it’ll play a role, but tat shows he is mighty quick with pretty much anything on 4 wheels…
    I do hope he will retain his seat though… or loose it to K Kobayashi !!!

robk23
    Participant

Grosjean was certainly on it today, especially up against Schumacher. There were a few little surprises along the way, Ho-Pin Tung and Tin Sritrai put in some better than expected performances. And of course Vettel hitting the wall in the quarter finals put Grosjean through to the finals against Schumacher.

Romain Grosjean is now trending worldwide on twitter!

Yoshisune
    Participant

Grosjean improved quite a lot from yesterday. I’m very happy for him.

the_sigman
    Participant

@robk23 Vettel hit the wall but Grosjean was running good until that moment, which put pressure on Vettel.

robk23
    Participant

@sigman1998 Grosjean looked to be quite good with the X-Bow actually! I’m talking about Romain Grosjean mind, not the ‘Sebastian Grosjean’ and ‘Tom Kristian’ the Motors TV commentators were talking about.

the_sigman
    Participant

@robk23

I’m talking about Romain Grosjean mind, not the ‘Sebastian Grosjean’ and ‘Tom Kristian’ the Motors TV commentators were talking about.

Haha!

Pelican
    Participant

Romain Grosjean? What? How?

andae23
    Participant

I laughed for a couple of minutes when one of the commentators mentioned Romain Grow-gene.

robk23
    Participant

The stadium commentator said Andy Prilox, that one is hard to beat.

andae23
    Participant

Andy Prilox

That’s the best one so far

Anonymous

I find it Hillarious that SV got beaten by an “over the hill” driver AND a “nutcase”…. In the end, the “nutcase” won… This MUST say something about SV´s “abilities”…. I guess he just couldn´t get newey to design his cars for ROC!!! XD

Anonymous

@catracho504 NUTCASE? NUTCASE? What. Nutcase?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.