F1

Adrian Newey facts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Carlos Santos
    Participant

Here’s my favorites:

Adrian Newey calculates the leaning degree of Seb’s index finger during celebrations.

Red Bull doesn’t have a wind tunnel, Adrian Newey just sees airflow like Neo sees code.

Adrian Newey was banned from his local supermarket for slipstreaming people.

Adrian Newey is so aerodynamic that he needs just one stroke to swim the English Channel… Round-trip.

Adrian Newey is designing his next car to be so fast it can travel back in time and finish the race before it even begins.

Speed of light, Adrian Newey is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?

Adrian Newey simulates rain in the factory using the tears of his rivals.

Adrian Newey’s drilling machine would have reached the Chilean miners in 1m 32.8s.

Adrian Newey’s brain has an anti-stall feature, though he’s never had to use it.

Adrian Newey doesn’t flex the front wing, Adrian Newey flexes the laws of physics.

When Adrian Newey enters a room, he doesn’t turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.

Adrian Newey’s seduction technique is slipstreaming.

Adrian Newey’s breakfast bowl has a blown diffuser so that the milk can pass easily to the cornflakes.

Adrian Newey can move his ears in order to improve his aerodynamics.

Adrian Newey doesn’t call it “breathing”. He prefers to say he “regulates the intake to his V-twin normally aspirated lungs.

Adrian Newey can build a winning car out of pieces from IKEA.

Adrian Newey doesn’t bend down, he adjusts his ride height.

If Adrian Newey won a grand prix, his national anthem would be the Imperial March.

There’s an approximately 1400 things in a house which Adrian Newey can use to build a car.

Planes can’t take off with Newey on board. He’s got too much downforce.

Do you know more facts about him? Suggest your own!

TomD11
    Participant

LOL I remebered there was another thread with these a few months ago.

https://www.racefans.net/forum/topic.php?id=35

Ned Flanders
    Participant

These are all very good, but since Red Bull are no dominating races as they were earlier in the season it doesn’t work quite so well. They’ve only won once since since July, remember. Maybe we should be doing ‘Aldo Costa facts’ instead…

nik

I got one:

Adrian Newey is so good that he now even has his own ‘facts’ meme

:)

Icthyes
    Participant

Speed of light, Adrian Newey is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?

Adrian Newey’s drilling machine would have reached the Chilean miners in 1m 32.8s.

My favourites.

TommyB
    Participant

I submitted one too “Adrian Newey aquaplanes in the bathtub”

Dan Thorn
    Participant

I submitted “Adrian Newey wears skirts on smooth surfaces to harness his natural ground effect”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.