F1

"And listen to the crowd!"

This topic contains 24 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Doance 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Guilherme

I was watching the end of Hockenheim 2000 today. When Rubens enters the stadium it’s just too much epicness to handle, and as I watched I wondered how there are almost no horns anymore, and we can barely hear the crown hoaring. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhhNgc1uAOc

Journeyer
    Participant

Try watching the Arnoux vs Gilles battle for 2nd from Dijon 1979. Gilles won that battle, but you knew who the crowd were rooting for – they’d ROAR whenever Arnoux got by.

GeeMac
    Participant

Another one, Brazil 2003, when Rubens got up the inside of DC for the lead.

mrgrieves
    Participant

Brazil 86

When Senna got away from pole and took the lead into turn 1 from the start the crowed went nuts.

Later on in the lap there Mansell tryed to get past for the lead and spun out and the crowed went nuts again. The Brazilian guy laughing always gets me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9KNoBMlIko

Ned Flanders
    Participant

At the 2009 Turkish GP when… just kidding

This is a nice idea for a thread, it’s great to reminisce over these special moments (even though most of them seem to involve Ferrari!)

Anonymous

even though most of them seem to involve Ferrari!

It’s because we have the best fans ;)

TommyB
    Participant

It also goes against that thread about British fans cheering against drivers. Monza cheer when a Ferrari rival goes out. Spain cheers when an Alonso rival goes out. It’s just passion.

Enigma
    Participant

I don’t remember hearing any but it must’ve been pretty crazy in Suzuka when Kobayashi was overtaking!

Icthyes
    Participant

When Senna won the 1988 championship at Suzuka. Hondaland loved him.

Doance
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.