F1

Barrichello not ruling out return – with Ferrari!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    PieLighter
    Participant

As we all know, Rubens would return to F1 given half a chance, but I thought this was intriguing – he wouldn’t mind returning with Ferrari, despite their structure of driver line-up.
    http://pitpass.com/45949-Barrichello-Im-here-if-Ferrari-or-F1-needs-me

VettelS

Rubens may not rule out returning to Ferrari, but I’m pretty sure Ferrari does…

Don
    Participant

I’d rather see him have a chance to win a race in IndyCar.

Joey-Poey
    Participant

I’m with Don on that one. Only 2 races in and he seems to be adapting quickly. I can see him growing a lot in this series.

cosicave
    Participant

I am quite certain Rubens’ days in F1 are over.

However, one must admire his optimism and desire to return, especially when considering the rather obvious conclusion that he would most likely be a firm ‘number 2’ once again, if it happened with Ferrari.

Then again, despite his protestations at his treatment when teamed with Schumacher, most of us know he’d do it all again if he could…

Todfod
    Participant

20 years later we still see Rubens making stupid statements. When will this guy shut it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

He has to accept his days are over, unless he becomes a test driver for HRT.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What planet is he on??

Bullfrog
    Participant

Talking out of their pitpass as usual. Lewis Hamilton was spotted talking to Frank Williams on Saturday, so that must mean he’s “refused to rule out” joining them.
    (it was funny how quickly he legged it out of Williams though, avoiding any interviewers, after wishing Frank a happy birthday!)

If Alonso or Massa broke a leg, I doubt Rubens would be first on Ferrari’s list – I’d imagine it would be the best available driver (Alguersuari or Sutil? Discuss), or someone who’s tested a Ferrari before (Perez, Bianchi or even Fisichella)

Kingshark
    Participant

This might be a bit off topic – But anyone else remember Barrichello’s ridiculous excuse after the 2004 Bahrain Grand Prix? Apparently a few raindrops hit his car while the engine cover was open before the start and he couldn’t get heat in the brakes until his second stop, costing him a chance at victory. LOL.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.