F1

Bernie finally tells drivers to stop shaming Pirelli

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

Finally, the prayers of all F1 fans and the paddock have been heard: Bernie has told drivers to stop talking bad about Pirelli.

I’m sure I’m one of many who have been waiting for this glorious proclamation of eternal Pirelli domination. Who here hasn’t been enriched by Pirelli’s graceful presence in F1. From Silverstone 2013 to Spa 2 weeks ago, they’ve managed to produce the best tyres F1 has ever seen.

Please think of Bernie and Pirelli before posting anything negative in this thread!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good. Formula One really needs to work on improving its public image, both to suppliers and the audience. Gagging orders are the best way of achieving that in the short term. The “corporate anarchy” currently reigning in F1 is doing nobody any favours.

hunocsi
    Participant

Finally, somebody with some sense, hats off to Bernie. I really hope his next step will be introducing the much praised IndyCar rule.

Bullfrog
    Participant

Maybe the F1 drivers should criticize Indycar, while the Indycar drivers get stuck into Pirelli. That would be a way around it.

glynh
    Participant

I don’t know why this is a surprise, bernie always makes sensible decisions. That’s why I all fans love him.

dragoll
    Participant

@npf1 I agree wholeheartedly, I do not see sense in bickering with outsiders about such trivial concerns. Next we’ll be concerned of the interests of ankle biters and such mundane matters…

Kingshark
    Participant

@bullfrog
    Brilliant :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.