F1

Cheap way to watch German GP?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone found this place after looking or help to watch the german gp.

I have just been going over my european Road trip plans that start early next Saturday.

I noticed that about Midday on the Sunday I will driving right past the Hockenheim circuit where the F1 grand prix is happening that day.

I went on the F1 and Hockenheimring websites and tickets seem to be a bit steep for me, looking 400 for me and misses to go into a stand to watch.

I know it is a long shot but does anyone know a way of seeing it or at least soaking up some atmosphere a bit cheaper, even a big screen in a field next to the track or a local pub with the game on, all sounds fine to me.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Rob

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I remember once on a school trip to Austria we stopped at a motorway service station just beside the circuit. As I remember it had lots of racing merchandise inside. This was years ago so I have no real recollection of what it was like, or whether it had a TV or anything… but it’s the best suggestion I can think of, other than climbing up a tree to see over the fence into the circuit!

sbl on tour
    Participant

just get a basic day ticket on the day , about 70 euros each i think and check with hockenheim web site to where this will get you on the circuit, i would get there early, 7.00 am

You might find some ideas here: 2010 German Grand Prix discussion

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s not too steep

sbl on tour
    Participant

you get what you pay for, we walked the circuit on friday and I thank my lucky stars we didnt have a basic admission ticket cos the views were rubbish and the screens were few and far between

sbl on tour

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.