F1

Di Resta race seat

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anybody seen the piece on BBC F1’s gossip column saying that Di Resta’ll drive for Force India next season – they cite Autosport as a source but I can’t find the original article anywhere. I was wondering if a) anybody knows the veracity of the story and b) how likely do you think it is that di resta will get a race seat next season? I’m hoping he will, he seems like he has some talent from his DTM results…

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Well I would say Liuzzi has his work cut out to hang on to his seat. So it seems likely to me.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

they cite Autosport as a source but I can’t find the original article anywhere

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/86882

Do you mean this?

Cal
    Participant

If you are in any way, shape or form, a supporter of Paul Di Resta and would like to see him survive the F1 “musical chairs” … then please come along and “like” this Facebook Page, which is set up to help fans voice their opinions and show their support.

Keep Paul Di Resta
    https://www.facebook.com/keepPaulDiResta

Many thanks for your time!

Note: This is purely a support page, not some kind of “miracle worker” to save Paul’s seat next season.

Steph
    Participant

If giving money to Kobayashi didn’t help (seriously guys, wouldn’t a charity be better??) then I don’t see how Facebook will – although it is nice for fans to connect with one another.

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

Great job Paul for landing a seat at Indy car.

Cal
    Participant

Lucas, where did you learn this news friend?

Kind Regards.

Cal
    Participant

Steph,

Whether Paul is in or out of F1 next season, the FB page is purely a support page for his fans to exchange news and info.

All the best.

Alex green
    Participant

Think he is out,the hulk just confirmed for force india

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.