F1

Eau Rouge – F1 vs GT speeds

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Calum 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

nik

Cappo Mark
    Participant

This is an awesome example of sheer pace these cars carry through corners like Eau Rouge. Another example I would LOVE to see would be Stowe corner.

My particuler favourite part was the Mini chugging around.

sw6569
    Participant

what a great little comparison video. It makes the F1 cars look like they are in fast forward!

robbiepblake
    Participant

Holy…. :O

That’s an excellent comparison right there. Makes ‘sports’ cars look like right slow coaches.

spree

For all of you who want the downforce cut from F1, do you really want to see F1 cars going through at the speed of GT cars?

James_mc
    Participant

I wish that we could have more fixed cameras like that in the coverage – it really gives a good impression of speed!

Ned Flanders
    Participant

James- agreed, it looks spectacular

alilane4
    Participant

It’s hard to believe just how fast that is!

US_Peter
    Participant

Excellent comparison. Reminds me of the Top Gear clip where they send Clarkson around Silverstone in a Cougar, Colin McRae in his Focus, and Johnny Herbert in the Stewart…

BROOKSY007
    Participant

WOW…how fast is that!!! Makes sportscar driver look like little girls!!! and the f1 drivers look like fighter pilots….best ever corner in f1!!!

Calum
    Participant

Surely that F1 video has been fast forwarded!! Ridiculously fast, hopefully the 3.0 turbos can keep the lightning quick accelaration and top speeds!

Ford Car V Ford Rally V Stewart Ford F1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21_JCx3_vlc

Mercedes Benz Car V Mclaren Mecedes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nkPrmXQwQg

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.