F1

F1 Fanatic Division 3 PS3 F1 2010 – The HRT Cup!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    davey
    Participant

OK thought I’d start another championship as theres no room in the first one and the second one doesn’t run at a time convienient to me!

I plan to run this championship at any time between 23:00 to 01:00

There will be a qualifying session and a 50% distance race.

Full damage and simulation will be enabled and the usual good sportmanship rules will apply.

If you are interested in joining please say so below!

Stephen Jones
    Participant

sweet jesus this is getting confusing :S

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am interested what days do you plan to go online

davey
    Participant

Was going to get the people together first and decide which day is best between us. I’m available Sun mon tues weds.

@Aus_steve, there probably is potential for a fair few of these championships as everybody is available different days and times.

The Original championship is full and the second one doesn’t fit in with my nighttime working schedule so I thought I’d see if people canplay around the time I play. Thats all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Monday and Tuesday best for me.

JT19
    Participant

If we can get the time for the second one like this, will u all come in to the 2nd one?

David-A
    Participant

Maybe there should be a sub forum for all of these online things, since more people will just declare that they can’t compete in this one, and will set up another thread.

robbiepblake
    Participant

This is confusing. Is this the third then? Can we at least fill up the second before starting a third?

robbiepblake
    Participant

@ David A, yes that’d be a great idea. What say you Keith?

I had a feeling something like this would happen.

davey
    Participant

Happy to go in the second on if the time can be changed! Whats the problem Mag G? Your in the elite league aren’t u?!

JT19
    Participant

driftin, cudnt agree more, let’s fill up the second one first, i am not botherd which one to go in, i jus wana race 10 other ppl.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you give me the times and days the second league races?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.