F1

F1 fans’ videos from the 2011 Korean Grand Prix

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

As you know after each race we try to get together a collection of videos shot by fans.

If you spotted any or filmed any yourself at the Korean Grand Prix, please post links to them below (no more than one per post please!)

OK, so none this time!

Never mind, the article is up now and here are half-a-dozen other videos I found and chose not to include:

Vettel waving at the crowd:

The safety car going at a fair speed during the race:

Alonso’s car on a flatbed:

The marshals show off their skills during a quiet moment:

The cars heading to the turn four hairpin:

ovviamente

Keith, I am loving these videos after every race! Feels even better watching them than the FOM coverage, even if sometimes the atmosphere is lacklustre…

Anyone planning on going to the Korean F1 in October 2012, but finding it impossible to get any information on it in English are welcome to contact me for advice. I’m South African and my wife is Korean. I have been living in Korea for over 11 years now and we organize sport and adventure trips in Korea under the name Waegook Travel.

Waegook Travel was the first and only group offer amazing package deals for the inaugural race in 2010 and again in 2011.This will be the third year the F1 will be held in Korea. Join ex pats and international travelers for an awesome experience with Waegook Travel.

Korean F1 2012 Trip with Waegook Travel
    Bookings now open for all inclusive packages as well as other options e.g. accommodation, transport etc.
    Big Discounts for April and May !!!
    Facebook Event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/350952531622860/

Bookings:

http://www.waegooktravel.com/koreanf1.htm

Korean F1: 2010

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.