F1

F1 Legend Jose Froilan Gonzalez passed away

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mariano
    Participant

R.I.P. to a great legend who gave Ferrari its first F1 victory.

the_sigman
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@sigman1998 That was uncalled for. An F1 legend passed away and all you do is report a post without reason. Shameful.

R.I.P. Jose Froilan Gonzalez

andae23
    Participant

@joeyzf1 Sigman wanted to report a duplicate thread, because this has been made into an article on the main website – nothing shameful about that.

the_sigman
    Participant

@joeyzf1 Sorry man, look at both the comments of yesterday’s round-up, and the article about Jose Froilan Gonzalez and you will see if I cared about his death. Also the reason is a duplicate thread. I am going to stop because we are going off-topic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@sigman1998 My mistake, then. The thread about Christian Horner’s OBE is still up, though.

the_sigman
    Participant

@joeyzf1 Better now? :P

Funkyf1
    Participant

How about supporting other contributors @sigman1998. People make mistakes and sometime posts make it to the forum before the daily round-up is posted, better still Keith can’t possibly post everything that’s why we ‘ALL’ contribute.

Next time instead of pointing the finger and calling out the teachers name, if you’re not going to contribute to the conversation learn to ignore it.

the_sigman
    Participant

I didn’t say anything bad about @mariano. But since there is an article, is there a reason to have a thread in the forum? What am I supposed to do, open new threads?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.