F1

F1 weather websites

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sbewers
    Participant

Over the years I always used to follow with great anticipation the weather forecast reports on Autosport Live. They would be posted on the Monday prior to the Grand Prix and then updated on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the event with new posts containing the latest forecast information.

At the start of 2012, the author of these reports, Emlyn Hughes, branched out from Autosport Live and decided to create his own blog at F1 Weather.com, giving more detailed reports in the week leading up the Grand Prix (again, usually on a Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday).

This really built the anticipation for me on the week leading up to the Grand Prix weekend, especially when there was an uncertain forecast. However, due to his personal circumstances, Emlyn decided to call time on his weather forecasting at the start of this season and now just posts the occasional update on his twitter account.

With this in mind I am now looking for an alternative. F1Fanatic posts a weather forecast on the Thursday of the Grand Prix weekend, however I’m looking for something similar to what Emlyn used to do. So my appeal is this – does anybody know of anything similar to this, or somewhere new where I can get my Formula 1 weather fix? I really do miss this build-up to the Grand Prix weekend. Help please!

Bazza Spock
    Participant

Hi,

I never knew about the f1weather website but it sounded like a good idea.

I just look at weather underground (wunderground.com) and set it to where the race track is.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.