F1

Fernando Alonso – Last Race With Ferrari Documentary

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Canderous
    Participant

I came across this on reddit, its a doco by Fernando about his last race. Its very emotional and it gets you closer to the driver. I actually like him more than I did before and it’d be great to see more videos like this from the drivers.

http://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/2ogwhn/fernando_alonso_documentary_my_last_race_with/

Neusalz
    Participant

I watched the first half and loved it! Unlike all the other documentaries I’ve seen, this one is very up close and actually follows Alonso through his weekend routine. I’m a massive Alonso fan already, but this just seals the deal

Canderous
    Participant

This is the first time I’ve seen a video like this from him. Are there more?

@yoshif8tures I haven’t had a chance to watch this yet – who’s it by?

Saints
    Participant

What a great documentary, thanks for sharing

Canderous
    Participant

@keithcollantine I was just looking through Reddit and came across it. It looks like Alonso works closely with a tv channel in Spain and they filmed his last weekend with Ferrari. It’s entirely Alonso thoughts, not an interview and we get to really see the real guy. This is part one leading up to the Race on Sunday. Part 2 should be upcoming soon.
    A fan has subtitled it in broken yet understandable English.
    It’s well worth watching to see the talk Alonso who really does read tweets and even quotes then in press conferences.

@yoshif8tures Seems a bit poor that whoever posted it in the first place didn’t even bother to credit who made it. These things don’t happen without a lot of effort and if they were filming at an F1 race weekend that requires Bernie Ecclestone’s say-so which doesn’t come cheaply.

Presumably it was one of Spain’s F1 broadasters, Antena 3 or Movistar.

Anyway I look forward to watching it myself when I get chance. Thanks for posting the link.

Canderous
    Participant

I’m just glad someone went tip the trouble of translating it so that us non Spanish speakers can enjoy it.

Neel Jani
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.