F1

Friday Testing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am a newbie, can I have some advice please.

I am living in the Netherlands not too far from Spa, I can not get time off from work for the Saturday and Sunday 2011, however I can have Friday off, is it possible to get admission for just a Friday session or would I have to buy a race weekend ticket and then be gutted when I am in work for the real action? I have looked on a couple of websites and I can either buy race weekend or Sunday tickets. Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks

Dodge

gpcampbell
    Participant

Erm I cant see any friday tickets on the official site!

http://www.spagrandprix.com/

Normally its possinble to buy for friday only and its a heck of a lot cheaper!

VettelS

Tickets vary from race to race. Some allow you buy admission for a single day, and others require you to buy admission to multiple days at once.

George
    Participant

I would guess the best way to find out for sure is to call/email the circuit directly, they might just not offer them on the website due to low demand.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Hope you manage to get to Spa. Although you don’t get to see any racing, you do get cars at full speed, much faster than race pace.

MattHT
    Participant

I’m sure somewhere like Spa will sell one day tickets – hardly a rip-off corporate hotbed, probably glad of the extra money at the european races!

Hi dodge5847. There are separate discussion pages for each of the races – the people who post on there can probably help you with your question:

2011 Belgian Grand Prix discussion

Spa-Francorchamps – spectators’ experiences

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.