F1

General Predictions Thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scribe
    Participant

So Keith wrote an article recently asking us to predict this years winners in the comments, blatantly biased and ungrounded speculation was made and a good time was had by all. So continuing that trend coz it’s fun make here whatever predictions for the rest of the season you want, be it the full championship standings, who’ll win at Intergalos, an whether Abu Dhabi will be crap.

I’ll get the ball rolling with a blatantly biased and speculative drivers standings, won’t be giving points though.

1 Lewis Hamilton

2 Mark Webber

3 Fernando Alonso

4 Jenson Button

5 Sebastien Vettle

6 Robert Kubica

7 Nico Rosberg

8 Felipe Massa

9 Michael Schumacher

10 Adrian Sutil

11 Vitaly Petrov

12 Rubens Barichello

13 Vitantonio Liuzzi

14 Sebastien Buemi

15 Kamui Kobayashi

16 Nico Hulkenburg

17 Jaime Alguersuari

18 Heikki Kovalinen

19 Pedro De La Rosa

20 Timo Glock

21 Jarno Trulli

22 Lucas Di Grassi

23 Bruno Senna

24 Karun Chandock

And while it’s possible to cry bias I’m calling Intergalos for McLaren, BECAUSE the F-Duct will be incredbily useful on those two long straights, especially on that up hill one were all round reduced hp means drag reduction is ever more vital.

By that time McLaren should have sorted it’s exhaust system an so they shouldn’t fare to badly on the infeild section either were the corners arn’t exactly fast.

An Abu Dhabi will probably be crap, unless the drivers is still on and there’s enough support races.

Steph90

Most teams will have the F-duct by then and they may not be as good as Mclaren but their advantage will be cut.

Massa won’t be that far down, if Ferrari improve he should win Brazil…hopefully.

I feel Alo could do it still esp with this upgrade but that Ham and Mark are clear favourites. So Mark to win because 1/ noone would expect 2/it’s not meant to happen and 3/ he’d be a new champion but if Alo or Mas don’t win then I really don’t care. Button could come into play at any time too.

Karun to beat Bruno.

Heikki will beta Jarno but their qualifying will remain a close battle.

Pedro I think will beat Kobay.

Schumi to eventually beat Ros or get very close to his points at least.

TommyB
    Participant

I think the championship will go:

1 Jenson Button

2 Lewis Hamilton

3 Mark Webber

4 Fernando Alonso

5 Sebastien Vettel

6 Robert Kubica

Mclaren will clinch the constructors title with 3 races to go. Button to win at the penultimate race like last year.

Maybe a suprise Kubica victory, possibly at Singapore.

Macca
    Participant

Vettel puts the car in the wall at Valencia and Red Bull finaly come to there senses and put all their energy behind Webber to win the championship.

James_mc
    Participant

I think that most teams will stop developing their F-Duct/J-Switch/RW-80 as it is not producing good returns on investment.

I also preduct a mid-season spurt by Vettel before his title challenge peters out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.