F1

Going to winter testing at Circuit de Catalunya

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    F1antics
    Participant

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, but is there a thread for attending winter testing? I’m interested in going to one of the Barcelona tests, and although I can find general advice on how to travel to the circuit on non-race days, I’m not sure what else I need to know.

There’s some really good flight+hotel deals for Barcelona during February and it would be great to spend a day at the circuit.

Grinchy
    Participant

Hi, just a few bits of advise.Circuit de catalunya is next an industrial park so if you manage to get a room at the holiday inn express there is not a lot to do outside the track.
    Also if you travel via the train station at montmelo, I would advise to use a taxi to the track. entry was 15 euros thurs-fri & 20 euros sat-sun but in saying that prices may have risen.Just thinking of anything else? oh and if you fly to el prat Barcelona, the train goes direct to montmelo if not and you stay in Barcelona the train takes around 20 mins or so for only 5 euros ish?
    As you have guessed by now I shall be going on the 26feb-28feb & yeah I cant wait!
    If you need anymore advise just ask

F1antics
    Participant

Thanks, that’s very helpful. I can probably only do one day at the track (1st March) but should have time for a little sightseeing on Saturday and a couple of good meals, so I’ll probably stay in Barcelona itself and get a taxi from the station to the circuit. Fingers crossed for some good running :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.