F1

Is F1 heading to the right direction?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    the_sigman
    Participant

After seeing that HRT might be bought, I started thinking if F1 is heading to the right direction.

I will start refering to the facts that made me thought about 2013. We are one and a half months before the start of the season, and we don’t know 99% the drivers, the teams and even the calendar ofthe season which has only 45 days to start.

Also, another problem for me is the rules. Every year we have something new and the following year it is banned. Either it is an off throttle blown diffuser, an F-duct or a double diffuser. Power is constantly reducing, and there are tight limits in the design of the cars.

Please tell your opinion politely and think that everyone logic opinion is respectful :)

2013 is a bit of a stop-gap year ahead of 2014. Considering the new formula for next season, the reasons behind why the sport is heading in that direction, what sort of technology F1 will be racing with and everything else considered – yes. I do believe the sport is heading in the right direction.

I’m very much looking forward to Formula 1 v2.014.

Kingshark
    Participant

With the ideas of ground effects and new aero regulations scrapped, what makes people think 2014 will be that much better or different?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.