F1

Jordan team shirt 2002 owned by jimmy waddell

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I have Jimmy Waddell’s team shirt from 2002, my friends dad worked on the road with Jordan and gave me a Honda team shirt plus Jimmy’s team shirt and shorts, I don’t really know much about F1 (Sorry) but I was wondering if they are worth anything? I’ve had these shirts and shorts a while now but they are just gathering dust in my cupboard so I would like them to go to a good home where they are really appreciated… The coolest thing about the shirt is that it still has a sweat mark on the collar as its never been washed…

Anyway if you know anything let me know cos I’ll sell them on

Thanks

Nat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have to admit I didn’t know who Jimmy Waddell was, but here’s what the guardian had to say about him in 2004.

“Jimmy Waddell, the race team’s composites expert, drives steamrollers in his spare time.”

I’d say put it on eBay with a reserve, that’ll answer your question fairly quickly. Doubt the “unwashed” thing will really help though!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey thanks for replying, haha suppose the unwashed’ness wouldn’t help…

I’ll stick it on ebay then.

Thanks very much :)

Asanator
    Participant

I have an Ian Pocock Ferrari team shirt from the early 2000’s, I wear it to every GP and season finale!, I love it, one of the old white with red rather than the red with white that they have now!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.