F1

Nick's letter to Robert

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    karan01
    Participant

not very long, must read.

http://www.nickheidfeld.com/?1001A0A1A10569

I wonder if Nick and Vitaly keep performing the way they are, will they bring Robert back in 2012? I don’t think they would risk a slump in form.

RIISE

That nearly made me cry…

karan01
    Participant

Same

Movement

They will most certainly bring Kubica back if he is fit enough. Why on earth wouldn’t they – the team love him, he is one of the most talented drivers on the grid and the fans love him.

TommyB
    Participant

I also read this this morning.

What a great thing for Nick to do. Very thoughtful.

Todfod
    Participant

Yeah its a good gesture from Nick. Its definitely not easy for Robert right now. Renault has quite a strong car, and Kubica might even have had a strong chance for fighting for race wins this year, but instead he is sidelined with injuries that might prevent from getting back to the sport. Despite Nick’s and Robert’s differences they seem to respect each other and share a bond as former teammates.

sw6569
    Participant

seems a bit unbelievable to be honest. Good pr though

Anonymous
    Inactive

On a side note, how is Robert getting on?

butterdori
    Participant

Erm.. I dunno

Doesn’t look too genuine, but then again, I don’t know how Heidfeld and Kubica get along outside the track.

damonsmedley
    Participant

I read that earlier. I really liked it. What RIISE said! :P

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Lovely letter and I don’t think there us anything more to it than just a nice, genuine letter from a concerned fellow racer.

Nick knows he is nearing the end of his F1 career and he knows he isn’t first choice.

Besides these guys love a challenge, Kubica will relish in the chance to out do Nick if/when he gets back.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.