F1

Pass of the year – 2012 Hungarian GP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    raymondu999
    Participant

Alonso on… was it Perez? Put up your votes!

necrodethmortem
    Participant

Senna on Perez, if any. Perez’ tyres were blown, but it was still a nifty move.

ShaneB457
    Participant

@necrodethmortem Yup I agree

Slr
    Participant

Apart from Alonso on Perez, the only other passes I remember were Kobayashi’s passes on the HRTs after his early pit stop. I personally wouldn’t nominate any pass from this race for pass of the year.

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Not many overtakes, nevermind any good ones but Kimi on Romain was fun but it wasnt really an overtake. Alonso on Perez was a bit easy as Alonso was already ahead by his turn-in point. Maldonardo on someone was opportunistic (not di Resta) He followed a Force India pass him

James_mc
    Participant

Senna on Perez, that was good even if Perez’s tyres were shot, it takes a bit of skill/bravery to go around the outside off-line with all the discarded bits of rubber there.

Fer no.65
    Participant

It’s going to be hard to pick one…

Webber round the outside of Senna at the start was cool too. Opportunistic and important considering how Senna then managed to block everyone behind later on.

Ratboy
    Keymaster

Button on Vettel into turn 3, I zoned out after that through boredom :/

Estesark
    Participant

Ricciardo, Kovalainen, Petrov, Pic, Glock, de la Rosa and Karthikeyan on Schumacher at the start of the race :)

Only joking. Button on Vettel was pretty good at the start, I suppose. Vettel was at a disadvantage after trying, and failing, to get past Grosjean, but I honestly can’t think of any better ones.

Bullfrog
    Participant

Maybe it was just passing in the pits, but Kimi nabbing second off Grosjean was a good ballsy move.

This might be one of the quieter ones of these threads.

dot_com
    Participant

Kimi taking that second place off Romain was pretty good viewing! Probably my favourite pass was Senna on Perez, very committed but fair. Hopefully his team-mate was watching – after he’d finished crashing into Di Resta.

Kingshark
    Participant

Alonso on Perez around the outside of turn 4 for me.

Lin1876
    Participant

Senna on Perez. Perez’ tyres may have been finished, so it wasn’t great, but it looked good in isolation.

Ciaran
    Participant

I’ll go for Senna on Perez. It was a bit easy, but still nicely executed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.