F1

Perez ‘to join Hülkenberg at Force India’

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    magon4
    Participant

It seems that Checo Perez and Nico “The Hulk” Hülkenberg will form the best midfield pairing next season.
    Flavio Gomes made the announcement on his blog, and when he’s this sure about something, you can bet it is right.
    And EJ wrong, in this case.

http://flaviogomes.warmup.com.br/2013/12/e-perez/

George
    Participant

Except EJ did predict that http://imgur.com/kvWWQhM :P

magon4
    Participant

Damn you EJ!!! :)

Kingshark
    Participant

If Eddie Jordan predicts it, then it’s pretty much sown up.

Hulk & Checo – Fantastic duo.

Diceman
    Participant

Hulkenberg & Perez would indeed be one of the best line-ups next year. Imagine how fun it would be if Force India had better car than Mclaren & Lotus. Unlikely I know, but everything is possible.

Craig Woollard
    Participant

Well that will be very one-sided. Expect Hulk to absolutely demolish Perez there.

Based Eddie.

Neusalz
    Participant

That is a fantastic pairing! Both drivers have a fair pedigree, although not top tier drivers just yet, they are amongst the most promising drivers. I will be watching closely to see how Hulkenburg really stands. Force India is the perfect team for these guys at the moment, a team that provides solid point scoring opportunities with relatively good consistency. It’s now down to Sauber to match FI’ pairing as they tend to trade punches throughout the season. (Haha, I’m truly thrilled despite this not being official yet!)

Noah
    Participant

Yeah, as a lotus fan I really have to hard this, either one of those guys would have been great paired with grosjean, but Force India should be on for a good season

Noah
    Participant

*hate not hard :)

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

So Force India joins the elite list with Ferrari and Red Bull for taking drivers with talent and not money, and still I believe they’re not in Horner’s elite group of F1 team bosses where Sauber is also not listed. Shame on him for being unprofessional. Even though I’m no big fan of Mallya, word is he didn’t pay his now defunct Airline pilots.

Meander
    Participant

Why do people keep insinuating that McLaren some how got money for lining up Magnussen?

And ehm… Perez brings a lot of money if Slim keeps backing him. He might have talent, but FI have definitely not forgotten about his sponsors…

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

So you are saying McLaren took in Perez because of his backing in 2013. Point proved. good day.

Deej92
    Participant

McLaren took Perez on his talent and not because of money, just like Magnussen. Only one sponsor from Mexico could be seen on the 2013 car, while most of Slim’s sponsorship money was at Sauber with Gutierrez. The Telmex-being-2014-title sponsor rumour was completely wide of the mark – it was never going to happen. Now that Perez has left, Slim has backed him more significantly again in an attempt to tap into Force India and to make sure he gets a seat.

Deej92
    Participant

https://twitter.com/clubforce/status/410715925696892928
    I’m guessing we can expect the identity of the 2nd Force India driver to be revealed tomorrow, i.e. Perez.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.