F1

Quotes of the Year (2010)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    JT19
    Participant

Just thought I’ll make a post and people can just pop in some quotes that happened throughout the 2010 F1 season.

JT19
    Participant

“Fernando is faster than you. Did you understand that message?”, “gud lad, jus stick with it now, SORRY.”

I think we all know this one.

JT19
    Participant

F Alonso: “What position he (Hamilton) was, and what position he (Hamilton) now?”

A Stella: “He WAS second, he IS second. That’s really unfair, so like no penalty.”

I loved listening to that!! Haha, sorry.

Enigma
    Participant

Alonso: “I don’t want to know…”

Tom L.
    Participant

Webber’s “Not bad for a number two driver!”

Plus Kobayashi’s quote about not being able to see other drivers when he overtakes ’cause of his small eyes!

Stanislav13
    Participant

Lewis Hamilton: Who’s idea was it to bring me in ? Frickin’ terrible idea !

Sebastian Vettel: How do you expect me to pass, when’ no one’s slower ?

Sebastian Vettel: What’s the fastest lap of the ra…

Chris Horner: DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT !!!

Fernando Alonso: What position he was, and what position he is ?

Andrea Stella: He was second, he is second.

Press at Turkey after the race: Do you think you would’ve won the race if it wasn’t for the incident ?

Mark Webber:… Yeah…

Tim Pallas (Australian transport official) on Lewis Hamilton: He’s certainly a very silly young man, quite frankly. OK, I’ll say it – he’s a dickhead !!!

Sebastian Vettel: I don’t go onto the track to provide first-aid to someone. I think there are enough ambulances around the circuit for that.

Lewis Hamilton on Fernando Alonso: If he wins it he deserves to walk in the company of the great names of the past. You are going to be very hard put to find someone beat him on raw talent

And, of course, Bernie Ecclestone’s “They do nothing for us, they are an embarrassment. We need to get rid of a few of those cripples.”

glue
    Participant

“Fernando, use all of your talent, we know how big it is”

Stephen Jones
    Participant

Rob – Felipe “That was a magnanimous performance. you won’t? know what that means i’ll explain later”

Vettel – “How the F*** is Mark In front now? How is that possible?” -then runs off track-

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant
    Stretch
    Participant

Haha nice PM, I had nearly forgotten about that site.

sato113
    Participant

Button- ‘YEAHHH!! OH THAT FEELS SO GOOOOD!’- after winning China.

Aus-steve, when did vettel say that?

robbiepblake
    Participant

I’m paraphrasing here but Lewis’ different quotes about the wet Korean track being safe enough to race on were amusing:

Button – it’s like a lake out here.

Alonso – it’s impossible.

Hamilton – let’s start the race, it’s almost time for inters.

VettelS

Martin Brundle at Hockenheimring: “Massa keeps encountering Virgins in wrong places”.

Christian Horner at Hungaroring (qualifying): “This week it’s the front wing, last week it was active ride height, the week before that it was suspension, the Sunday before that it was diffuser; next week it might be the paint”.

But my favourite has already been posted by Lazzar- when Vettel asked what the fastest lap time was :)

robbiepblake
    Participant

Brundle after Massa crashed, ‘his car looks like Bambi after being born with its legs pointing everywhere.’

Brilliant.

Stephen Jones
    Participant

@sato113 Hungary, after the drive through

and also: Brundle – “There was somebody tired of living, wandering through the pitlane.”

and Mol – “OH MARK WEBBER, WHAT THE F*** HAVE YOU DONE?!”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.