F1

Reb Bull visit Sochi Olympic park

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Simon
    Participant

Is it me or is that Red Bull photoshopped in??

Simon
    Participant
    rob lomas
    Participant

It does look a bit fake yes

Matthijs
    Participant

Seeing the car has no shadow I’d say a quick photoshop…

Simon
    Participant

makes sense i suppose, why transport it when you can do a quick photoshop. I think this is photoshopped too, clever how they’ve got him sat on the wheel: http://www.auto123.com/ArtImages/154921/vettel-inline2.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like the Tardis & Dr Who in the 70’s – haha.

BenH
    Participant

Wouldnt surprise me if the people were photoshopped on the first picture too. They are all looking in different directions!

Alex green
    Participant

thats going to be one expensive race

tmekt
    Participant

The first pic does have a shadow, it’s just well hidden behind the car (you can see it under the front wing and suspension) probably because of a strong camera flash. The second pic does have a clear shadow so perhaps they were running short of the shadow effect with their Photoshop and only could use it for the other pic?

Does this look like a fake:
    https://www.racefans.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/redb-vett-soch-2013-1.jpg

matt90
    Participant

None of them look ‘right’. But might that be because the car itself looks very plasticy? If they were photoshopping, wouldn’t they use images of the actual car rather than a model?

Simon
    Participant

^^ yeah i saw that photo, that definitely looks real (or a great photoshop) but the other two are not quite right… a bit of a mystery

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.