F1

Records going to be broken tomorrow.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Todfod
    Participant

If Alonso wins the WDC tomorrow, he becomes the youngest ever triple world champion.

If Vettel wins the WDC tomorrow, he becomes the youngest ever world champion

If Hamilton wins tomorrow, he ties Alonso’s record for the youngest ever double world champ.And I’m pretty sure he would have broken some record on betting odds as well!

Webber is not going to break any records as such, but he would become the 1st Australian to win in 3 decades.

Tomorrow is going to be a historic day. Which record would you like to see broken?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll pick the top one please!

Eggry
    Participant

me too

RIISE

Alonso definitely, he’s more than worthy of matching Senna’s triumphs. If he does do it tomorrow I wonder if he’ll get as emotional as Schumi did when he won his third.

Anonymous
    Inactive

First one for me too. I’ll change my avatar for today and tomorrow with Alonso’s helmet and if he wins I’ll keep it for a week.

Enigma
    Participant

Actually Hamilton wouldn’t be the youngest double world champion. At the moment he is 25 years and around 10 months old, whereas Alonso was 25 years and around 3 months old when he won his second title.

Icthyes
    Participant

If Hamilton wins tomorrow it’ll be the furthest back anyone has won the championship going into the last race (97% of a race win).

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

If Alonso wins the WDC tomorrow, he becomes the youngest ever triple world champion.

When Alonso retires, you’ll be able to hear my laughter from Botswana. That should be a record right there.

Stretch
    Participant

Yep, I agree 100%, that should be a record, a record I’ll like to see as well as Todfod’s (kinda less outstanding) Webber record.

rahul1810
    Participant

For the last 5 seasons, no team has won more than one World drivers Championship!

Renault 1

Ferrari 1

McLaren 1

Brawn GP 1

Red Bull 1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.