F1

Red Bull Racing illustrations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys, just wanted to share this with you all since F1F has been a great support (both keith and all of you) of my poster designs from last year.

Around a month ago red Bull got in touch and asked me to illustrate the banners for their 20 races this season, and the project went live this morning :)

You can find them at my own site and Red Bull’s through the links below, hope you like :)

http://pjtierney.net/Red-Bull-Racing-Banners
    http://www.redbullracing.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Event/Australian-Grand-Prix-021243164077648/?raceId=48

matt90
    Participant

Wow, congratulations!

Shame you had to use the new noses. Shame the teams had to use the new noses.

damonsmedley
    Participant

Well done! Fully deserved! I hope FOM end up employing you, because you’re really getting involved now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@matt90 Fun fact: I used an RB7 illustration as a placeholder and had the RB8 drawn up the day the car launched. Red Bull were fantastic and sent over anything that was needed to get ‘er done.

@damonsmedley Who knows? Still can’t believe all of this to be honest, it’s a bit of a fairytale.

Joey-Poey
    Participant

Well deserved and congrats :). These are looking fantastic! Glad to see your talent did not go overlooked.

JPQuesado
    Participant

They look great! And that’s anything I can say right now. I’ll just appreciate your work for the next 30 minutes.

jsw11984
    Participant

Congratulations @PJ well deserved, like Damon said hopefully this will prove to be a springboard into even deeper F1 stylings.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you everyone :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

They’re amazing! Well done!

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Looking good @pjtierney I love the style of them all. The colours really do come out at you so vividly. Well done on your success with RBR! Surely you have a shot at replacing Webber once he hangs up his helmet?!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ha, only if I can do the entire season on my Xbox :D

James
    Participant

These are absolutely fantastic and so is all of the other work on your site. Good job!

Great job @PJTierney – they look great!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks again :)

You can also spot them on Red Bull Racing’s Fanzone pages for each race: http://fanzone.redbullracing.com/photos/rbr-2012/races/

BasCB
    Participant

Really great to see these excellent designs used in cooperation with the excellent team that Red Bull is @pjtierney, the designs and colours are lovely.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.